Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcome!


Well hello there! My name is Shannon. I am a typical starving college student with all the ropes still left to learn, and hoops still left to jump through to one day make it in life. As you may or may not know, photography is one of my passions. And lucky for me, I now have the equipment of my own to make that dream a reality.

Another dream of mine that coincides perfectly, is the dream to be able to show people their true beauty. This is one of the struggles that every human being deals with at least once in their life-- believing that they are beautiful. And I believe that everyone has this beauty not only on the inside, but on the outside. Sometimes you just have to bring it out of them first, and help them see it. This is my goal.

I hope to be able to take everyone that comes to me and be able to capture their full beauty in a way that they can absorb. Whether that means a full-blown dressup model-like photoshoot, or a simple one trying to get that perfect smile, I want each person to be able to go home with perspective of themselves that perhaps they hadn't seen before.

I'll just post a few pictures from some prior shoots, and hopefully I'll be getting some more soon.
Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment